What is online trainer-led learning?
Our online trainer-led courses allow learners to participate in fully interactive training courses from the comfort of their own desk, using their own computers in a virtual classroom facilitated by an experienced Datix trainer. Learners are fully engaged throughout the entire process using visual media shared through the virtual classroom screen, fully interactive practise exercises, and the ability to join in audio discussions using a computer headset and microphone, or through a telephone.
Benefits of Online Trainer-led Learning
- Low instructor-to-student ratio ensures all students get individual attention
- Hands-on practise ensures adequate understanding and assessment
- Ability to ask questions and get immediate answers
- Class activities and discussions encourage peer-to-peer learning
- No trainer expenses incurred
- DatixWeb - Complaints Handling for end users
- DatixWeb - Incident Reporting for end users
- DatixWeb - Risk Register for end users
- DatixWeb - Claims Management for end users
- DatixWeb - Accreditation for end users
- DatixWeb - Safety Alerts for end users
- Admin and Setup for administrators
- Searching and Reporting
- We provide bespoke training as well. Get in touch with us below to find out what we can offer.
How do they work?
This method of training uses online screen sharing, streaming video and conference calling technologies to offer a highly interactive learning experience. The online trainer-led course is facilitated by an experienced Datix trainer that learners have full access to throughout the course. This method of training is ideal for training end users on level two form management, e.g. incident managers/investigators, patient experience managers or any other Datix module where training is required on the level two forms. To find out more information and to book your training, click on the button below.