A Datix system Health Check offers many benefits.
- Reassurance your organization is using Datix effectively and in-line with Datix best practise
- Offer your organization areas for enhancement enabling you to maximize the investment your organization has made in Datix.
The aims of the Health Check are:
- To conduct an objective review of your Datix system focusing on key areas including coding, configuration, form design, reports, user permissions and utilization
- Identify areas for enhancement to better support your processes and get the most out of your Datix application
- Identify areas of good practice in-line with Datix best practise and innovative use of the application.
The Health Check takes two days to complete. On the first day a member of the Datix consultancy team will do an overview of how Datix is used. This may be done remotely or on site.
The Consultant will then work remotely to look at the other key areas and produce the detailed Health Check report.
If you would like more information on Datix consultancy or would like to enquire about costs and/or bookings, please click below.