What is online trainer-led learning?
Our online trainer-led courses allow learners to participate in fully interactive training courses from the comfort of their own desk, using their own computers in a virtual classroom facilitated by an experienced Datix Trainer. Learners are fully engaged throughout the entire process using visual media shared through the virtual classroom screen, fully interactive practice exercises, and the ability to join in audio discussions using a computer headset and microphone, or through a telephone.
Benefits of Online Trainer-led Learning
- Low instructor-to-student ratio ensures all students get individual attention
- Hands-on practice ensures adequate understanding and assessment
- Ability to ask questions and get immediate answers
- Class activities and discussions encourage peer-to-peer learning
- No Trainer expenses incurred
- DatixWeb - Complaints Handling for end users
- DatixWeb - Incident Reporting for end users
- DatixWeb - Risk Register for end users
- DatixWeb - Claims Management for end users
- DatixWeb - CQC Standards for end users
- DatixWeb - Safety Alerts for end users
- PALS training
- Admin and Setup for administrators
- Searching and Reporting
- We provide bespoke training as well. Get in touch with us below to find out what we can offer.
We also offer Online Self-Paced e-Learning.
What is the difference between Online Self-Paced and Online Trainer-led?
Datix Online Self-Paced e-Learning
Our Online Self-Paced e-Learning solution guides the learner through various interactive screens and videos with pre-recorded narration to enhance learning. Participants will have an opportunity to report an incident based on a given scenario in their own organisation, which provides management with the ability to gauge the understanding of their users. This method of training is ideal for level 1 form training e.g. Incident Reporting using the Datix Incident Reporting Form.
Datix Online Trainer-led Courses
This method of training uses online screen sharing, streaming video and conferencing calling technologies to offer a highly interactive learning experience. Unlike the online self-paced course, the online trainer-led course is exacty that – facilitated by an experienced Datix trainer that learners have full access to throughout the course. This method of training is ideal for training end users on level two form management, e.g. Incident Managers/Investigators, Complaints Managers, any other Datix module where training is required on the level two forms. To find out more information and to book your training, click on the button below.