Group training provides individuals with the opportunity to come to the Datix offices in Wimbledon to receive administration and reporting training for the DatixWeb system.
This provides a cost effective approach for situations where by the organisation only needs one or two members of staff to receive training instead of an entire classroom of attendees. Group training runs in a 3 day block containing 2 days’ worth of administration and setup training and 1 days searching and reporting training. Attendees have the option to attend all 3 of these days or can choose to attend just the administration or reporting training respectively.
The 2 Administration Training days cover the following topics:
- Navigating through the Datix system
- Adding and managing user accounts
- Assigning user permissions via security groups
- Managing profiles
- Designing Datix reporter and review forms
- Creating and distributing report designs to users.
- Configuring the population of drop down lists
The Searching and Reporting training covers the following topics:
- Searching for records
- Saved queries (saving searches for regular use)
- Creating graphical reports
- Creating crosstab reports
- Creating listing reports
- Saving reports for re-use
- Publishing reports to end users
- Adding reports to, and managing Dashboards
If you want to find out when the next Group Training courses are click here to head to the events page.
We also offer Classroom Training.
To find out more information about our courses and requirements click the button below.