A Datix system Health Check offers many benefits.
- Reassurance your organisation is using Datix well and in-line with Datix best practice
- Offer your organisation areas for enhancement enabling you to maximise the investment your organisation has made into Datix.
The aims of the Health Check are:
- To conduct an objective review of your Datix system focusing on key areas including coding, configuration, form design, reports, user permissions and utilisation
- Identify areas for enhancement to better support your processes and get the most out of your Datix application
- Identify areas of good practice in-line with Datix best practice and innovative use of the application.
The Health Check will take at least two days to complete depending on how many modules are part of the audit. On the first day a member of the Datix consultancy team will do an overview of how Datix is used. This may be done remotely or on site.
The Consultant will then work remotely to look at the other key areas and produce the detailed Health Check report.