Ambulance Service / Transport Medicine
Some of the world’s busiest ambulance services rely on Datix to help improve safety for patients and staff.
From services covering densely populated cities, to air ambulance organisations that serve spread out rural areas, Datix software is flexible enough to cater for diverse and demanding requirements.
Key features of Datix for ambulance services and transport medicine include:
- Submit incidents remotely using an iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry or smartphone.
- Easy-to-use web forms for submitting incidents by all kinds of emergency medicine practitioners.
- Simple access to information about risks relating to their practice or part of the primary care organisation.
- View and analyse incidents and complaints by patient or staff member.
- Security of access to information, restricting users to viewing only data that is relevant to their area of interest.
by Dr. Daniel Cohen, International Medical Director